Tuesday 25 March 2014

 10 lies lies about my body

1.Why are my teeth so sharp my mum is a mum but my dad is a shark because he works at a fish factory.

2.Why is my hair so short because my dad cuts it when he sleepwalks.

3.Why do i wear glasses because my mum strapped me to a chair and made me stare at a TV .

4.Why do i have big ears because my mum works for Santa.

5.Way are my feet so big because my dad is big foot.

6.Why do i have flat toes because my dad slapped them with a ruler when i was young.

7.why is my neck so long because my dad pulled it when it was my first  birthday.

8.Why am i so tall because my mum rolled me out with a roller when i was young.

9.Why am i shy to knock on peoples doors because because someone kidnapped me when i was young.

10.Why is my name Tahlia because my mum and dad chose that name for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment