Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 1!!!;
Today was fun we stopped at a Murchison and a lake and Blenheim we had so much fun in the bus.But people were sick like Megan,Josh W  and David we also had fun on the boat Jordy was scared but loved it.At the end when we got to camp we went to our cabins.I was in block 10 a I was so glad we got there safely I loved dinner and dessert.


Day 2!!!
Today was fun we went swimming ,kayaking  and chased pigs.I would love to have a day like that again.We played hogans heros and then we had a milo and biscuit then we went to bed at 9:30 and talked till 10:00


Day 3!!!
Today was AWESOME we went to a rocky beach and
kieacking. I would love to do it again.Best camp ever and we played hogans hero's it was fun we went to bed at 10:00 we talked till 10:30 it was so fun i love this camp and i would love to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment